Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Letter To The President

Dear Mr. President,
           
I’m Crystel Joy Rola, a student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I’m writing you today to share my thoughts about the controversial of tokhang.
            I become interested to this because as of years that you’ve been our president, it’s still a big issue on the television and newspaper about tokhang. Our municipality is a drug free zone but still drugs is still existing.
            Tokhang I know is about convincing the users and pushers to stop using and selling illegal drug because it ruins the future of every mankind but then the action of the Philippine National Police was not convincing because they kill forcely every users and pushers.
            And now Mr. President, may I request you that you may response to this and is there any solutions that users and pushers will keep safe in every operation that no one can be harm or killed.
            So then sir, may I thank you for reading this simple letter from a simple student. Thank you very much and God Bless.
                                                                                                                       
Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Crystel Joy Rola

1 comment: