Sunday, February 3, 2019

A Time to Improve

         
        Every year is a new blessing for us from God and we need to thank Him.  A new year is a blossom in our life for it is filled with great fun and enthusiasm.
          New Year is a special day because it is time for welcoming another year, enjoying with family and friends and taking resolutions for the upcoming year. 
       Some of us have the habit that they only make a resolution and changes to ourselves during new year. But
for me, we can make changes or improvement not only on new year but any time. 
      For me, I will change my bad attitudes and improve myself. I plan to try something that I haven't tried yet and to read more books to widen my knowledge.
          This year,  there won't be new me but I will improve to become a better version of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment